Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kyler's Bad December

On December 10th I was at a work Party, when it was over I saw a few texts and calls. I checked the text and it said "I think you need to come home Kyler needs stitches." I start to panic and call Brody and I was not very nice and wouldn't listen to anything he said. I just wanted to get to my baby as quickly as possible. I called my mother in law and we all met at Davis Family. My poor guy had to be held down by all three of us. He got a nice shot of lidocaine, which was awful and 7 stitches. Earlier that day, I had him at my work and he fell off a chair and bruised his poor check and ended up with a scratch. 2 weeks after that he fell on the floor at home and needed staples. Only pictures of the staples are on our phones but these are the wonderful stitches.





No comments:

Post a Comment